Monday 12 March 2012

Draft Abstract


This research investigates the way manmade sound has invades different environments such as the open ocean. Through the research shown within this document I will be highlighting the increase of noise pollution and the effects it is having on the inhabitants of this environment through the use of sound. In order for me to gather enough information to produce an underwater soundscape, I have analysed underwater documentaries and animated films along with looking into underwater sound design. I have also interviewed..... divers and send my test soundscape to..... of my peers and colleges as well as 10 members of friends and family, This has helped me gain the information I needed for my final product.

In result to my approach into my research I have found that a lot of pre planning detail is put into the sound design aspect to make all the images more gripping and come to life for the viewer....................to be continued......................................................................................................................................................More results to be added hear.....
My findings over the course of conducting this research I have found that as there are demands for more imported goods from overseas, that it is forcing man to use more shipping vessels to transport these goods back and forth. This is not the only cause of the problem as the military activity worldwide. This in turn is causing the rise in manmade noise pollution in the ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment