Monday 27 February 2012

Supervisor Meeting 4

Progress Report

This week I have broke down all the production techniques I am looking to use and posted them on my blog, I have also set out a skeleton for dissertation so I can start to write it up as soon as possible. I have also reconstructed my interview questions which need to be finalised and have been posted on my blog.

The next thing I done was set out a concept, plan and draft cue sheet script for my soundscape which has been posted on my blog before my next meeting on the 29/02/2012 i hope to have finished a small questionnaire which will be used during the testing of my soundscape which has to be reviewed and finalised by my supervisor.  

 
Agreed action points
  • Prepare concept for my soundscape
  • Nail down clear production techniques for my soundscape
  • Script a cue sheet for my soundscape
  • Have a full detail breakdown of my soundscape
  • Rethink and re-write interview questions

No comments:

Post a Comment