Friday 28 October 2011

AG1086A Concept Development: Ainmation ideas for final concept

These videos give me an idea of hoe i my construct an animation for my underwater sound scape if i decide that is how i would like to showcase my work at the final submission.        


 In my first video clip it show  some activity of what happens in a small barrier reef but i chose this video not for what the view can see but what can be heard during this clip as it can give me a starting point for when i start recording and editing my sound effect to go into my sound scape.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XTS0Dl_OQs&feature=related
My second video clip lets me heard more sounds which could appear in the sea under the water like and it helps me define exactly which sounds to use to get the best underwater experiance for my viewer/listener after i hve developed my sound scape.
 

My third video is just more under water sounds i can use for ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment