Thursday 23 February 2012

Dissertation Skeleton




Imaginative Thinking
Creative Sound Production
Craig Johnston

University of Abertay Dundee
Institute of Arts, Media and Computer Games
May     2012

Abstract

Introduction

Research Question

Methodology

Aim & Objectives

Background Research

Noise Pollution
Sound design (underwater)
Animation Evaluations (underwater)

Literature Review

Hearing Ranges
Microphones
Sound Disorientation
Hydrophones
Underwater Recording

Recordings

1. Place I recorded
2. What I was recording
3. Equipment set
4. Session Log
5. Evaluation of recording session

Interviews

1. Who I interviewed
2. Where the interview took place
3. What questions I asked
4. Written dialog of interviews

Testing

1. What I am testing
2. Who I have tested i.e. (friends, peers and professionals)
3. What the results where

Conclusion

Summary of the future

No comments:

Post a Comment