Thursday 13 October 2011

AG1086A Concept Development: Research Contact Emails

From: Craig Johnston
Sent: 28 September 2011 21:43
To: Fiona Whyte
Subject: RE: Deep Sea World

My draft project aim is To invesigate how using sonar sound gives an accurate distance reading and what affects will using sonar have on marine life.

so i would be greatful for as little or as much info you coud provide me with to allow me to have a better understanding of how sonar works

Many Thanks
Craig Johnston

Subject: Deep Sea World
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 12:16:37 +0100

Hi Craig,

Unfortunately we don’t have animals on site that use sonar, what kind of information is it that you’re looking for?

Kind regards,

Fiona Whyte

On 30 Sep 2011, at 16:51, "Fiona Whyte"

Hi Craig,

As we do not have any animals that have the ability to produce sonar I do not think we have much information. Unfortunately we do not carry out research on the here but I could ask the zoological department if any of them know any facts about it.

Kind regards,
Fiona Whyte

From: Craig
Sent: 30 September 2011 22:15
To: Fiona Whyte
Subject: Re: Deep Sea World

That would be great that's for all your help

Craig

Subject: RE: Deep Sea World
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 09:22:24 +0100

Hi Craig,

I asked around but I’m afraid none of them know much about it. Best of luck with your project.

Kind regards,

Fiona Whyte

From: Craig Johnston
Sent: 12 October 2011 13:44
To: Fiona Whyte
Subject: RE: Deep Sea World

Hi Fiona
Sorry to bother you again but i would just like to ask if you if you would be ok with me using our emails as evidence in my project research blog but i will remove all email adreesses where relevent and if you could ask any the zoological departement could help me under stand how under water mammals hear and listen to sounds a long with the way there ears work .

Once again Many Thanks

Craig Johnston

Hi Craig,

Of course that’s no problem to use the emails. I will forward your message on and see if anyone is able to help you out.

Kind regards,

Fiona Whyte

No comments:

Post a Comment